The Senior Financial Analyst, Aesthetics, Financial Compliance monitors and reconciles events involving Healthcare Providers (HCP) and Healthcare Organization (HCO) for Aesthetics ensuring data is accurate and compliant with AbbVie’s Operating Procedures for Program Funding (OPPF), Corporate Financial Policies (CFMs) and other relevant policies and procedures. This position will report into the US Commercial Financial Compliance Team and have a dotted line reporting relationship to Aesthetics Finance.
- Complete the financial monitoring for Aesthetics events such as: Speaker Programs, Consulting, Sponsorships, Exhibits, Memberships, and Concur Travel & Expense ‘CTE’ ensuring accurate and timely reporting of HCP/HCO data.
- Review event data to ensure accurate data feeds into the transparency data hub for use in state, federal, and ad hoc reporting.
- Participate in Aesthetics finance and business meetings to review programs that may impact US transparency reporting. Aesthetics has engagements such as co-op marketing, ecommerce (HCP commissions), CoolSculpting University meals that this position will become familiar with and monitor.
- Partner with the Aesthetics business and applicable cross functional teams such as the Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC), Global Disbursements (GDO), Field Sales Reps, and Logistical Vendors.
- Support for Internal Audits, CMS Audits, and State Audit inquiries and requests with regards to Aesthetics US transparency data.
- Work with the team managers and prepare the Aesthetics quarterly financial monitoring metrics package to share with the Aesthetics finance team.
- BA/BS required. Experience in audit, finance, compliance or monitoring preferred. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech company experience, preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint required. Power BI preferred.
- Should have strong cross functional skills, data analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, independent and pro-active thought and decision-making skills are necessary.
- 10%. To the Irvine, CA office.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Responsabilidades Principales: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced