Sobre Allergan Aesthetics
En Allergan Aesthetics, una compañía de AbbVie, desarrollamos, fabricamos y comercializamos una cartera de marcas y productos estéticos líder. Nuestra cartera estética incluye inyectables faciales, remodelación corporal, cirugías plásticas, cuidado de la piel y más. Nuestro objetivo es proveer consistentemente a nuestros clientes innovación, educación, un servicio excepcional y un compromiso a la excelencia, todo con un toque personal. Para obtener más información, visite www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Sr. Electrical Test Engineer
The Senior Electrical Test Engineer will be responsible for planning, performing and documenting system verification and integration activities of complex electro-mechanical medical devices with software. It includes testing of specified components and overall product functionality to ensure product safety and efficacy. The engineer is experienced in all aspects of product development life cycle with strong understanding of systems engineering processes in a regulated industry. The Senior Electrical Test Engineer will work with a multi-disciplinary engineering teams including system, software, electrical, and mechanical design engineers, and other functions to ensure highest quality for class II medical devices. We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is energetic, has a ‘make it happen in a compliant way’ attitude and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
Lead and perform the Electronics Design and EMC pre-test activities for complex electro-mechanical medical device products within the Product Development team
Identify electrical tests, prepare electrical test environment and ensure test preconditions are met prior to formal testing activities
Verify (including TEC / low voltage power control / AC voltage and current / PCB / FPGA / analog electrical components tests) that Analog and Digital electrical design that electrical system, sub-systems and appropriate supporting documentation meet detailed design as well as related requirement specifications, while ensuring that related standards are applied
Verify (including EMC / EMI / ESD / Radio tests) that system with related electrical design and appropriate supporting documentation meets all safety, regulatory and industry compliance standards, and codes while ensuring that related standards are applied
Build Electrical Test Lab, and provide test engineering direction and oversight of testing of Electronics Design and EMC Testing in the Test Lab; follow Laboratory Best Practices and safety protocols
Develop and maintain system verification and integration planning document, verification protocols, verification reports, requirements documents, and other related technical documentation while ensuring related international standards are applied
Verify translation of Design Inputs into test design and test protocols, and support creation of system architecture and detailed design documentation
Contribute to risk analysis activities for the product development including hazards analysis, Design FMEA, and Use FMEA
Safely work with hazardous systems containing high / low voltage, high / low temperatures, high acoustic, and high pressure
Support review and approval of design and process changes as well as deviations related to new and existing medical device products
Communicate and collaborate with a wide range of project contributors and stakeholders spanning the organization, and external partners including technical leaders for product design, development, integration, testing, and reliability improvements
- Master of Engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years of experience in regulated industry testing complex electro-mechanical systems
- Strong understanding of Design Controls for medical device development including experience with medical device product life-cycle processes conforming to standards including ISO 9000, ISO 13485, IEC 60601, IEC 62304, EN 300 328, EN 300 330, and ISO 14971
- Firm technical background of medical device testing including Temperature monitoring and control, TEC’s control, Low voltage power control, Mains AC voltage, PCBA, FPGA, Analog component building blocks (ADC, DAC, OP-AMP, FET, transistor, resistor, capacitor, inductor, etc.), USB, RS-xxx, SPI, Microwire, I2C, SATA, PCIE
- Good knowledge of engineering tools including spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, RF communication analyzers, DVMs, Smith charts, etc.
- Proficient in using Requirement Management, Traceability, Electrical simulation, Electrical design and Microsoft Office tools
- Hands-on experience with developing design verification protocols, execution, and report generation as well as with conducting electrical verification of high and low temperature, high acoustic, and high liquid pressure systems including EMC, EMI, ESD, and radio standards
- Basic engineering laboratory skills: weights and measures, chemical hygiene, materials safety planning, personal protective equipment, contamination control, job hazard analysis, and work instruction
- An enthusiastic team builder and player
- Excellent communication, written and personal computer skills
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and strengthen our culture of inclusion
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$110,500__ to maximum:_$216,000___)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Responsabilidades Principales: N/A
Viaje: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced
Minimum Salary $110,500
Maximum Salary $185,250
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation