Acerca de AbbVie
La misión de AbbVie es descubrir y distribuir medicamentos innovadores que resuelvan los serios problemas de salud de hoy y también abordar los desafíos médicos del mañana. Nos esforzamos por tener una repercusión excepcional en la vida de las personas con varias áreas terapéuticas claves: inmunología, oncología, neurociencia, cuidado de la vista, virología, y salud y gastroenterología de la mujer. Además, ofrecemos productos y servicios de la gama de Allergan Aesthetics. Para obtener más información sobre AbbVie, visítenos en www.abbvie.com. Siga a @abbvie en Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube y LinkedIn.
Senior Account Consultant, Durysta - Seattle South, WA
Senior Account Consultant, Eye Care - Buy and Bill
A “perfect” candidate for this role is someone with sound knowledge of Ophthalmology and Buy & Bill with 3+ years in that market and can demonstrate solid results.
Successful candidates have at least 3 of the following types of experience:
- Eye Care
- Buy & Bill
- Product Launch
- 3 years of sales experience
- Multiple top 1/4 finishes in rankings
- Achieve and exceed on your assigned sales goals through effective prospecting, onboarding and expansion of use for designated buy and bill eye care products.
- Deliver technical product and procedure training; consultative selling and comprehensive account management to support customer adoption and broaden utilization.
- Effectively utilize Abbvie sales and data resources to enhance productivity and growth of Abbvie products while implementing the U.S. Marketing Plan.
- Comply with all company policies, required reports, requests and promotional compliance and effectively manages Abbvie field assets.
- Understand and utilize resources to increase adoption of the Abbvie portfolio, and develop maintain effective working relationships and actively coordinate with other Abbvie sales and support teams. These teams include, but are not limited to Abbvie sales teams, Customer Service (Austin), RBAs, MSLs, Key Account Managers, and Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years Specialty Sales Experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Eye Care Sales Experience (Preferred)
- A “team player” mentality and successful history as an individual contributor within a collaborative team
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Experience selling in a “buy and bill” Medicare part B/Medical benefit environment and understanding of reimbursement challenges and opportunities preferred
- Complete account management experience to ensure “procedure based” therapy adoption success
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory, as well as overnight attendance at scheduled training and meetings
ABBVIE LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- Excellence Focused
- Boundaryless Mindset
- Open and Authentic
- Strategic Foresight
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Abbvie colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ABBVIE EDGE:
At Abbvie, we define the “Abbvie edge,” as something that sets us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better – for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Abbvie the best place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – company match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
This position can be filled with either an Account Consultant or Senior Account Consultant based on years of experience of the candidate.
Applicable to Washington Applicants Only
The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future.
The salary range for this role is posted below
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Responsabilidades Principales: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Viaje: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced
Minimum Salary $83,500
Maximum Salary $163,500
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation