Are you looking for a finance job where you really can make a global impact and unleash your full potential? We offer that! Join us as Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory.
Your role at AbbVie
Based at AbbVie’s office in Zwolle (hybrid model), the Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory is responsible for reliable financial and business reporting and ensuring good governance by informing global stakeholders with relevant figures, facts and analysis. By doing so and by monitoring inventory financial health, the Analyst makes a valuable contribution to the “Control Tower” function AbbVie Logistics (VLOG) has within AbbVie. Working capital in general and inventory specifically are crucial KPIs in the global Supply Chain which is managed by the VLOG team for most of the product flows outside of the US, translating into a substantial financial value.
The Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory is part of a team of 3 analysts and reports to the finance lead. You will support the finance lead and/or the Controller directly and indirectly by making a significant contribution to the VLOG Finance business plan.
Your tasks contribute to AbbVie’s success and the health of the patients who are at the heart of our work. That is where you join us and where you can help us realize our ambitions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ownership of financial reserve and destruction processes related to excess, obsolete and expiring inventory in two legal entities based in The Netherlands
• Ownership of inventory reconciliations and physical verifications between AbbVie system and Third-Party balances
• Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators related to financial health of inventory balances
• Reporting of monthly financial results for AbbVie Third-Party Manufacturing (TPM), Internal Toll Manufacturing (ITM) or Supply Chain activities performed for two legal entities
• Act as point of contact for the Global Supply Planning department regarding reserves, destructions, and noncommercial inventory
• Continuous improvement of systems and processes and support global Allergan integration activities
• Support and maintain Internal Control Framework related to inventory valuation and support of internal and external audits
• Provide AbbVie affiliates, brand teams and other stakeholders such as corporate management with inventory and reserve information upon request
• Submit monthly performance forecasts (LBE) and yearly Financial Performance Plan to stakeholders
Where you work
AbbVie Logistics ensures that our medicines are delivered at the right place, at the right time and to the right person. Our motto: It's not just a package, it's a patient! From our international hub in Zwolle, we take care of planning and distribution all over the world.
Do you want to know more about AbbVie Logistics? Watch our movie on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6scBVAyR8
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list for several years in a row. We are proud of this!
Join us at AbbVie, where medicine, aesthetics, and science are powered by some of the brightest minds in the world. We are a dynamic biopharmaceutical company that offers you the resources you need and a global reach that empowers your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork, passion, and a culture built on diversity and inclusion to develop scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and treatments that change millions of people’s lives around the world. In short, we know it takes you to make those groundbreaking advancements happen.
Are you looking for a relentless dedication to creating an environment where you will do your best, most innovative work? We offer that. Complex challenges that allow you to improve lives on a global scale? We offer that too. A meaningful career where your continuous learning and development are top priorities? Well, we offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie. Ready to innovate together?
What we ask
At AbbVie we are passionate about our work. As our professionals are driven in the quest to improve people's health, you will be working in a dynamic and ambitious international environment. As Financial Analyst FP&A - Inventory you will have good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills and you are able to work well in a team and autonomously. Furthermore, you are proactive and have a focus on Continuous Improvement and achieving goals.
More specifically, we ask the following of you:
• Master’s in business economics or accountancy (CPA) at university level (or Bachelor degree)
• 2-3 years’ relevant work experience and good track record in equal and comparable FP&A, inventory or (cost) accounting position
• Understanding of US and local GAAPs, internal controls and financial reporting is beneficial
• Strong analytical skills and deep MS office knowledge (especially Excel) within a financial environment required
• Preferably experience with logistical processes and/or international matrix organization
• Prior experience with SAP is beneficial, as is PowerBi or Tableau experience
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required
• Flexible in working hours, priority shifts and providing support to the team where needed
• Excellent organizational skills are required
You have a right to work for the Netherlands and live at reasonable distance from our Zwolle office (hybrid working model).
How to apply
We do read your motivation letter, so please accompany your application with a cover letter.
Would you like further information before applying? That is quite understandable. Please send your question(s) to Barbara Razenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
AbbVie does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CV’s / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.