Are you ready to be responsible for reliable financial and business reporting and ensuring good governance by informing stakeholders with relevant figures, facts and analysis? And do you want to work in an international environment where you will make global impact? If this sounds like you, #1 Great Place To Work Multinational AbbVie might have your desired job as Financial Analyst FP&A - Direct Cost.
Your role at AbbVie
Based at AbbVie’s office in Zwolle (hybrid work model), you will make a valuable contribution to AbbVie Logistics (VLOG). The Financial Analyst FP&A - Direct Cost is part of a team of 4 analysts and reports to the Senior Analyst. The Financial Analyst will support the Senior Analyst and/or the Controller directly and indirectly by making a substantial contribution to the VLOG Finance business plan. He/she is aware of and works within the legal and company regulations and actively contributes to the governance processes and culture.
Your tasks contribute to AbbVie’s success and the health of the patients who are at the heart of our work. That is where you join us and where you can help us realize our ambitions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reporting of monthly Financial results for AbbVie Third Party Manufacturing (TPM), Internal Toll Manufacturing (ITM) or Supply Chain activities performed from two legal entities based in the Netherlands
• Create, align, and submit monthly Last Best Estimate (LBE) and yearly Financial Performance Plan
• Ownership in master data set-up and costing of all active materials (currently 7500+) in two legal entities
• Develop and maintain Internal Control Framework related to inventory valuation
• Take initiative in Finance readiness for New Product Introductions and associated system setup
• Assess impact and coordinate Finance activities related to changes in Product Financial Flows
• Act as point of contact for the Supply department regarding planned shipments, material cost and spend
• Look for ways to optimize the systems we work with and help roll out global project implementation
• Provide AbbVie affiliates, brand teams and other stakeholders with costing information upon request
• Coordinate and / or prepare special ad hoc information requests or projects to support local, division or corporate management
• Support Allergan integration activities
Where you work
AbbVie Logistics ensures that our medicines are delivered at the right place, at the right time and to the right person. Our motto: It's not just a package, it's a patient! From our international hub in Zwolle, we take care of planning and distribution all over the world.
Do you want to know more about AbbVie Logistics? Watch our movie on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6scBVAyR8
AbbVie: A Great Place to Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list for several years in a row (in 2021 even number 1 in the Netherlands, Great Place to Work survey). We are proud of this! You see this reflected in our Soap box meetings, for example: on a regular basis, all AbbVie professionals come together to drink a cup of coffee and be inspired by short pitches from our own employees. Partly because of this, we feel connected and motivated to make a positive contribution to the health of people in the Netherlands!
What we ask
At AbbVie we are passionate about our work. As our professionals are driven in the quest to improve people's health, you will be working in a dynamic and ambitious environment. As Financial Analyst FP&A - Direct Cost you will be working in an informal atmosphere and international environment. Cooperating with others comes easily to you and you are open-minded about other cultures. Furthermore, you are focused on achieving goals, take initiative, can run several projects in parallel and can communicate fluently in English. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
• Master in business economics or accountancy (CPA) at university level (or Bachelor degree)
• 2-3 years’ experience and good track record in equal and comparable FP&A or accounting position
• Understanding of US and local GAAPs, internal controls and financial reporting is beneficial
• Strong analytical skills and deep MS office knowledge within a financial environment required
• Preferably experience with logistical processes and/or international matrix organization
• Prior experience with SAP is beneficial
• Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Proactive mentality and focused on Continuous Improvement
• Flexible in working hours, priority shifts and helping out the team where needed
• Excellent organizational skills are required
• You have a right to work for the Netherlands and live at reasonable distance from our Zwolle office (hybrid working model)
What we offer
Our initiatives and conditions contribute to the Great Place to Work label awarded to AbbVie. You will be welcomed in an international company with an impressive and innovative pipeline. We offer interesting and challenging work with global impact and a commitment to learning and development. This gives you the opportunity to unleash your creativity, start with the most interesting challenge of your career and fulfill your passion for learning.
Would you like further information before applying? That is quite understandable. Please send your question(s) to Barbara Razenberg, email@example.com
AbbVie does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CV’s / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced