Do you have a logistics background and are you ready for a next step in your career? Do you like the idea of working with colleagues of many different nationalities? Is a positive working environment essential for you? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, AbbVie might have your desired job as a Customer Logistics Planner in Zwolle.
Please read further if you are interested to join the #1 Great Place to Work company in The Netherlands.
Your role at AbbVie
As Customer Logistics Planner (CLP), you are part of the OUS Customer Logistics department representing the Commercial Affiliates for Supply Chain. They integrate with affiliates, Quality Assurance, GTC, Global Label Management, Finance, Planning and Franchise organizations. The CLP provides the highest level of internal and external logistics service with the least cost to the corporation and takes end-to-end responsibilities within the OUS CL team.
The CLP is managing orders from the forecast is received from affiliates until the order is due for departure. They manage process related communication with all stakeholders including affiliates and end customers. In addition, they create and control documents for customs and payment purposes in compliance with AbbVie procedures and Global Law. Other CLP task are: Reporting (for example: KPI’s, LBE’s and several other reports), Innovation (finding solutions in complex situations), projects, audit support and supporting other groups within AbbVie.
Your tasks contribute to AbbVie’s success and the health of the patients who are at the heart of our work. That is where you join us and where you can help us realize our ambitions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders and gather relevant information on market dynamics.
- Manage short term demand fluctuations, monitor, and align the customer driven MAS changes, manage customer orders and re-supply orders, create (pre-) shipment documentation, and monitor any slow non-moving inventory to avoid obsolescence e.g.
- Follow up and resolve any customer (order) holds (Financial/Quality) and identify improvement opportunities.
- Maintain ERP/DRP parameters (Customer Master Data) and initiate pricing condition set-up in ERP system to support flawless and cost-effective demand and order planning.
- Chair/support periodical business reviews with the affiliates/regional through regular affiliate calls. calls)
- Set up and maintain Shipping Profiles and Customer Profiles.
- Define and implement Continuous Improvements initiatives.
Where you work
AbbVie Logistics ensures that our medicines are delivered at the right place, at the right time and to the right person. Our motto: It's not just a package, it's a patient! From our international hub in Zwolle, we take care of planning and distribution all over the world.
Do you want to know more about AbbVie Logistics? Watch our movie on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6scBVAyR8
AbbVie: A Great Place to Work
AbbVie has been at the top of the global 'Best Workplaces' list for several years in a row (in 2021 even number 1 in the Netherlands, Great Place to Work survey). We are proud of this! You see this reflected in our Soap box meetings, for example: on a regular basis, all AbbVie professionals come together to drink a cup of coffee and be inspired by short pitches from our own employees. Partly because of this, we feel connected and motivated to make a positive contribution to the health of people in the Netherlands!
What we ask
An exceptional position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of Customer Logistics Planner:
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Logistics or Business Management
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Networking skills, to create the networks needed to leverage on and improve business processes across the supply chain
- Team skills with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
- Strong analytical skills for KPI analyses and process improvements
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills is required
- Proven strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive, persistent, and resilient
- You have a right to work for the Netherlands (no sponsorship offered) and live at reasonable distance from our Zwolle office (hybrid working model).
What we offer
Our initiatives and conditions contribute to the Great Place to Work label awarded to AbbVie. You will be welcomed in an international company with an impressive and innovative pipeline. We offer interesting and challenging work with global impact and a commitment to learning and development. This gives you the opportunity to unleash your creativity, start with the most interesting challenge of your career and fulfil your passion for learning.
How to apply
You can submit your application via our website. We do read your motivation letter, so please accompany your application with a cover letter.
Would you like further information before applying? That is quite understandable. Please send your question(s) to Barbara Razenberg, email@example.com