Manufacturing Technician - Logistics, you are responsible for the general Receiving and Shipping operations in GMP Warehouse. You will be part of a team of efficient, innovative, and dynamic technicians assigned to manufacture pharmaceuticals within a state-of-the-art facility.
- Responsible for the delivery of internal Production supplies.
- Responsible for the sampling and warehousing operations for Production Raw Materials, Component Materials, Maintenance and Production Stores spare parts, and the Laboratory Stockroom.
- Perform proper storage of Final Product and with the shipment of Final Product to international and domestic destinations.
- Has responsibility for proper storage of Master and Working Cell Banks. Schedules pickups and deliveries to the Satellite Warehouse for ABC materials. Must maintain current GMP and safety, environmental, quality and EEO/AA standards of the Corporation, Division, and Location in all warehousing operations.
- Able to assist in all assigned functions in support of the Stores Inventory Program including the performance of Cycle Counts and Physical Counts.
- Able to operate Material Handling equipment.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize / multi-task in a professional work environment
- Must possess good judgment and able to solve problems during time restricted situations.
- Must be able to remain current in all training requirements
- Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8-hour day)
- Requirements: High School diploma, including good math skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping, and receiving operations.
- Knowledge of PC, exposure to Microsoft Word and Excel software, and some experience with computerized inventory control.
- Ability to follow specific procedures without deviation and attention to detail are necessary. Experience working in a GMP environment highly desirable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position, including lifting to 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout each day, performing constant bending, walking, and transporting of materials.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Apprenticeship