An unserem Standort in Wiesbaden suchen wir einen
Medical Manager Neuroscience (all genders)
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product(s) / relevant therapeutic area
- Monitor the environment for competitive intelligence (e.g. product strategies, studies, commercial messages, positioning, etc.)
- Provide medical/scientific input into crossfunctional strategy and key initiatives and be a proactive part in all relevant cross functional projects.
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key thought leaders / external experts and academic centers; this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-table meetings etc.
- Plan and prepare MSL materials according to the medical communication plan and ensure the medical/scientific content of promotional materials is correct and compliant with AbbVie’s internal policies and guidelines.
- Contribute to a strong educational footprint by designing and implementing innovative medical education strategies aligned to key educational gaps and the medical communication plan.
- Contribute to a strong RWE footprint by designing and implementing RWE projects within defined standards and budgets Provide the required oversight to manage review, approval and conduct of IIS studies.
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials
- contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department (i.e. pricing and reimbursement dossiers, HEOR dossiers, medical information packs, clinical expert reviews etc.).
- Support the affiliate Clinical Research Department in the management of clinical studies, as appropriate (e.g. review new clinical study protocols, identifying potential investigators/sites, conducting feasibility surveys).
- Build a strong connection to internal stakeholders (commercial, Market access, Area and Global TA)
- Medical Degree or Master degree in a scientific discipline (PhD preferred).
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area/product and in medical research in general.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills (English / German).
- High customer orientation. Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization as well as with key external stakeholders and the healthcare community at large. Experience being an active contributor to cross-functional teams and/or working in matrix organizations will be an advantage. Works independently: limited guidance/oversight. Works broadly across functions to facilitate and support the affiliate’s medical and clinical activities as necessary.
- Sound judgment, strong planning and organizational skills, and the ability to get things done. Demonstrated strong sense of urgency.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced