The aesthetics market is an exciting, fast growing and dynamic market. Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, is a fast growing, independent unit within AbbVie. Allergan Aesthetics’ portfolio includes market leading botulinum toxin, a range of premium facial fillers, and a revolutionary medical device for fat reduction, as well as a pipeline of further innovative aesthetic products. The portfolio includes prescription only medicines, as well as medical devices and capital equiptment.
The Associate Director AMI is a strategic role that will bring cohesion to the activities of Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Medical Affairs, both locally and internationally, through a program of Medical Education.
The Associate Director Marketing will lead a team of 9 direct reports, each aligned to one of the Allergan Aesthetics operating units in Germany. He/she will be accountable for the development and implementation of innovative strategies inkl. Channel optimization and stakeholder management. He/ she will align the specific needs of the aesthetics business and integrate them into the Allergan Medical Institute training program.
- Development and Implementation of an Innovative, Strategic Plan of Medical Education in working with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Medical Affairs etc. and International Strategic Marketing (ISM), to devise a programme of Medical Education
- Alignment with the commercial objectives of the German Leadership Team
- Creation and adaptation of centrally approved scientific and clinical content for training materials to be used in ‘In Country Educational Workshops’ involving local HCPs
- Management of the AMI Team Management – Acquires & Develops Talent
- Advancement and Implementation of a Trainer Development Programme
- Conduct a strategic mapping of in country trainer expertise and interests. Collaborative working with ISM, and in country contacts to identify new trainers
- Measuring Effectiveness of AMI Programme: Ensure accurate and regular measurement of relevant business outputs from the delivery of the AMI Training Programme with presentation to relevant stakeholders
- Accountable for the growth, resilience and health of the organisation as a key member and contributor to the Leadership Team
- University degree or equivalent
- Min. 10 years’ relevant experience and proven leadership experience with direct reports
- Experience in, or a detailed understanding of, Medical Education realted to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device products.
- Experience of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Healthcare market in general
- Profound experience in defining a marketing strategy and following it through
- expert in successfully launching strategically important products
- Strong conceptual expertise in defining a strategic brand plan with maximal output
- Good analytical skills – very good strategic thinking
- Fluent English and German
- Team player with strong influencing skills
- Digital and consumer experience preferred
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced