What do you get up for in the morning?
We are looking for a
Team Assistant (all genders)
You like to think outside the box and think outside the box? You want to contribute to the quality of life of millions of patients worldwide? Then get to know us and become part of a team that makes a difference.
We are looking for a Team Assistant in Customer Excellence Division who enjoys cross-functional and cross-team collaboration.
Looking forward to the following tasks
- Comprehensive support Cex department with different teams in particular organization and appointment coordination
- Support of the onboarding process for the new employee
- Support of the market research process
- Independent organization and management of administrative-related tasks for the department
- Contract Management
- Conference organization and workshop: Project with our global team.
- Preparatory and supportive budget management
- Project work and project optimisation
- Department organization and documentation
- Promote cross-departmental and cross-functional collaboration within the support team
We are looking forward to dich, if du
- Based on your education and/or previous experience, you may and can supervise the above-mentioned tasks on your own responsibility
- Enjoy communication and also havea good levelof English (language & writing)
- We want to join our team and can work in an agile and very organized way.
- Have fun with a wide and changing area of responsibility
... and even more if you have experience with
- all common Microsoft Office programs
- Project Management
Making a real difference
Working at AbbVie shouldn't just be a job for you, it should be a passion. We are looking for people who really want to make a difference and work with us to focus on patients. An open corporate culture is our top priority and you can feel it – in the hallway, at the café-bar, in the employee restaurant and in the entire "FreiRaum" as we call our open office landscape. With us, you have the opportunity to get involved right from the start, to get involved and to really make a difference.
We offer you
We offer you a challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility in a committed and competent team. Your induction will be accompanied by a mentor who will support you as a coach and contact person.
Focused and passionate work requires the right framework conditions. Wetherefore createthe greatest possible flexibility for our employees in order to design their everyday work according to their individual needs. Flexible working models, diverse services and comprehensive health and sports programs support this. Our excellent occupational health management is one of the best in Germany.
As a "Great Place to Work", we also offer you attractive remuneration and company social benefits. As an internationally positioned company, you have a wide range of career paths and opportunities for further development.
Join our team!
Would you like to become part of our team? Great - we look forward to receiving your online application!
To check whether we are on the same wavelength, compact application documents are sufficient for us. A CV with your core competencies is therefore completely sufficient. Here you will find Du tips and tricks for a successful application. Take a look!
AbbVie is characterized by diversity and internationality, so we welcome diversity in our applicants, especially of chronically ill and severely disabled people.