Industry-leading technology? We offer that
Ongoing learning and development? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
Our employees work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to join the team.
We are excited to invite experienced and driven candidates to apply for the Senior Manufacturing Analyst opportunity here at AbbVie Westport. As Senior Manufacturing Analyst you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and performance of all aspects, of operations and operations personnel within the Biologics Manufacturing Department to ensure that, compliance – FDA, HPRA, EPA, Safety, and customer requirements are met.
In your new role as Senior Manufacturing Analyst you will ensure the continued success of our business unit by providing support to the Manufacturing Technicians and Manufacturing Analysts in achieving the overall business goals and objectives for the site. Your role will include the day to day running of the shift from the shift handover from the previous shift to the handover to the next shift by delegating the tasks accordingly.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest industry tech and develop your skillset by joining a talented and high performing group.
So, are you ready to join to make the move and become our Senior Manufacturing Analyst? Then read on and apply today!
Key Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Active involvement and investigation (RCPS) of batch related non-conformance / CAPA’s / LIRs / Complaints as they arise in the business, liaising closely with the relevant BEST Team / Micro / Packaging Team / QA team members to ensure thorough investigation is completed
• Liaise with packaging and warehouse personnel in resolving SAP batch / component related issues in a timely manner
• Co-ordination with maintenance department and water engineers as issues arise to ensure that they are investigated and addressed in a timely manner
• Lead and support Continuous Improvement initiatives as required to support the overall goals of the Manufacturing Department
• As issues arise on shift they are to be communicated by the Production Technicians and Analysts to the Manufacturing Senior Analyst, who in turn escalates them to the Manufacturing Manager as required
• Re-arranging and re-assigning shift schedule / tasks / indirect reports as issues arise
• Actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
• Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately or escalated to the Manufacturing Manager
• Ensure that customer orders and requirements are met/ exceeded.
• Assist with assessment and development of plans around regulatory changes and the impact they may have on the process
• Develop and follow their Senior Technicians Standard Work.
• Representing the company at client and regulatory facing meetings and audits as required.
• Ensure all activities of the Manufacturing Department are performed in accordance with compliance requirements, GMP, OPEX standards and relevant SOPs and policies through Process Confirmation where appropriate.
• Provide leadership at the tiered OPEX meetings to ensure focus and traction is maintained on the key objectives
• Lead organizational RCPS and support technical and other RCPS sessions, this includes ownership of all operational Root Cause Problem Solving
Education and Experience:
• Proven track record in managing people and in business management.
• Proven track record in Pharma/Medical Devices/Food Operations Supervision.
• Degree in a pharmaceutical science/ engineering discipline.
• Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment.
• Excellent conflict handling skills.
• 2-3 Years working in a manufacturing environment, preferably Aseptic/Sterile Manufacturing.
• Ability to build strong relationships and work within cross-functional teams.
• Adaptability to work in a fast, dynamic environment whilst adjusting readily to meet unexpected constraints.
• Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure, deliver results, and overcome obstacles.
• Team player who can collaborate with others to achieve organizational targets and goals.
So if all this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply today!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced