Want to make a worldwide impact?
Want to join an award-winning team?
Then join AbbVie!
We focus on innovative new technologies, and with our high performing team, we develop and deliver products and processes to support AbbVie’s wider global needs. We are always looking for talented people to join our team and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
We are currently sourcing QC Lab Analyst to join our diverse ATL team at AbbVie, Westport Co. Mayo, on a fixed-term contract basis. As our new Lab Analyst, you will ensure that all raw material, in-process, finished product and method transfer testing is carried out per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements. Working in the quality control labs, you will be equipped with the latest design technology for chemical and microbiological analytical testing to meet customers’ needs.
So, are you ready to join the AbbVie team? Then read on
In your new role you will:
• Maintain and comply with Laboratory Documentation and Computerized Systems Data Integrity requirements.
• Understand Regulations and business processes required to maintain Laboratory Data Integrity.
• Responsible for the timely completion of chemical testing.
• Ensure that all test equipment is used and maintained correctly.
• Raise change requests and data verification as assigned.
• Ensure all in-process sampling and testing is completed on time.
• Maintain up-to-date, complete and precise records of all tests performed.
• Adhere to cGMP and GLP requirements.
• Assist in the resolution of quality problems as required.
• Develop in-house laboratory procedures as appropriate.
• Support the transfer of new products.
• Adhere to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
So, what education & experience do you need for this role?
• 3rd level degree qualification in relevant scientific discipline.
• Experience using HPLC/GC analytical methods is essential.
• Relevant industry experience preferred.
• Good oral, written, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and trends and draw conclusions
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then join AbbVie!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Temporary Work