Unleashing your full potential? We OFFER that.
A career of limitless possibility? We OFFER that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives around the world. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are now recruiting a Senior Manager Analytical Development to join our diverse biologics new product introduction team OR biologics new product introduction business unit in Westport, Co. Mayo. In this role you will be responsible for all Analytical activities related to a diverse range of new biologics products being introduced into the site from our corporate R&D function. Testing technologies currently in place in the dedicated laboratory include a range of analytical and biologics test methods ranging from HPLC to Q Elisa and bespoke bioassays.
You will lead a highly skilled team working across these analytical technologies and the life cycle of these new biologic products, taking them from clinical trial activity through validation and final commercial launch. You will be responsible for leading this analytical teams within the business unit and will also liaise with multiple sites and departments across the network to ensure successful product transfer, validation and regulatory submissions.
So let’s tell you a little more about this role…just a snapshot
In your new role, you will:
• Lead, coach, mentor and develop the existing team, building their capabilities and helping them advance their technical & analytical aptitude
• Liaise with multiple sites and departments across the network to ensure successful NPI of a broad range of biologics products
• Co-ordinate an extensive Product Testingschedule for the business unit covering both Release and Stability requirements
• Provide technical support to all aspects of analytical activities through the lifecycle of the product portfolio
• Play a key role in the biologics development business unit working closely with the operations function and the dedicated NPI transfer team
• Help to drive the strategic plans for the business unit ensuring the correct resourcing and infrastructure models are in place
• Ensure robust financial management systems are maintained
So does this role sound exciting? then read on.....
To succeed in this role, you will have the following Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required with minimum 3-5 years management experience
• Minimum of 8 years experience in a relevant environment with applicable experience
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Experience working cross functionally on projects
• Proven ability to deliver on schedule commitments
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then join AbbVie!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced