Want to have a thriving career? We OFFER that.
Ready to drive innovation? We OFFER that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives around the world. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are now recruiting a Global Trackwise / Review Lab Team Supervisor to join our diverse Analytical Technology Laboratory team in Westport, Co. Mayo. As our new Team Supervisor you will be responsible for the planning, supervision and control of the Trackwise & Review schedules for all Westport manufactured product and all ATL testing. You will have an “on the floor” presence within the laboratory area actively engaging with, challenging and motivating team members.
So let’s tell you a little more about this role…
• You will lead and provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
• As part of this diverse and inclusive team, you will share your knowledge and actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
• You will hold performance meetings according to company policy.
• We believe in collaboration so in this role, you will partner with TA and take an active role in the recruitment of team members.
• You will update TMS and take appropriate action where an individual’s attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard.
• In this role you will ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately.
• You will also ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
• Provide required investigation timelines to support product release and the Global stability program and Global Metrics
• You will provide team KPI data.
• You will attend Departmental and APEX meetings; Safety Gembas, Green Team Meetings
• You will hold the agreed number of Team Meetings and Andon Board meetings.
• You will review and approve local and corporate documents.
• Work directly with other Laboratory Supervisors to ensure that all testing is completed as required for Laboratory Investigations
• You will facilitate movement of personnel among testing teams in order to ensure that the collective testing schedules are achieved.
• You will work in conjunction with the laboratory trainer to ensure that sufficient technicians are proficient in the necessary product assays.
To succeed in this role you will have the following qualifications and experience;
• You will have a relevant third level qualification (Degree Level or master’s Preferable).
Technical Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in direct people management
• Scientific qualification in relevant discipline
• Knowledge of laboratory GMP standards
• Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with external bodies
• Excellent conflict handling skills
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then come join Abbvie!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Temporary Work