Great work-life balance? We OFFER that.
A rich, innovative pipeline? We OFFER that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients lives worldwide. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are now hiring an Analytical Technology Specialist II to join our Westport Biologics Development Laboratory in Co. Mayo.
As our new Analytical Technology Specialist II, you will undertake analysis of in-process, release, stability and investigational analytical activities on Preclinical and Clinical products.
So if you are interested in joining a successful and driven team, read below to find out more
In your new role, you will:
- Perform routine in process, release & stability testing
- Complete write-ups on time and review other analysts work.
- Compile and review Laboratory documentation (e.g., SOPs, methods, Master records, Batch Records, Reports) and carrying out routine lab tasks.
- Support Method Transfers and Validation activities associated with biological drug product analytical processes.
- Support the validation of new laboratory instruments.
- Adhere to and support all EHS procedures and policies.
Education and Experience
- Third level qualification in a relevant science discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in working in GMP environment
- HPLC experience with Empower Software essential (0.5-1 years min), biological analytical techniques desirable
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Experience with commercial & / or clinical manufacture.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to plan and schedule workloads.
- Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then join AbbVie!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Temporary Work