AbbVie is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. It specializes in innovative treatments in five key therapeutic areas. Immunology, oncology, neuroscience, virology, and eyecare. Thanks to the integration of Allergan, AbbVie is also active in aesthetic medicine. AbbVie is characterized by one ambition: to develop treatments that have a remarkable impact on patients' lives. AbbVie is also driven by a strong culture that focuses on ethics and excellence and the well-being of its employees. Interested in joining our world?
The training coordinator performs the implementation and communication of the organization and localization of medical events and support the sales team of Allergan Aesthetics Benelux ( part of Abbvie) as the inside point of contact for customers.
You provide logistical and administrative support for events, congresses and meeting and is the point of contact for external suppliers and agencies as well as customers.
You will maintain a good working understanding of all country specific guidelines, SOP or codes of practice that relate to their role to guarantee company compliance.
Supports sales objectives and thrives in a fast sales cycle environment. You will serve the Allergan Aesthetics business unit and its designated product portfolio and must follow the business strategy, compliance rules and other applicable rules. Understand the customer's needs and requirements for sales evolution
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Material development & deployment
- Provide support in the approval and production of customer materials
- Provide support and input during the yearly business planning process
- Budget Management
- Raise purchase orders, process and track HCP expenses and meetings sponsorship
- Meetings and Event Management
- Arrange and organize all logistics, activities and administration for International and national congresses, workshops, Advisory Boards, Train-the Trainer, Sponsoring requests and Medical education events.
- Sales Team Support
- Act as point of contact for sales teams providing administrative and logistical support
- Act as inside point of contact for customers for logistics
- Manage stock and supply of marketing materials ensuring sales teams are supplied with all necessary campaign materials
- Promotional compliance
- Liaise with Regulatory and Medical Information departments to ensure compliance with codes of practice and all relevant company procedures and protocols
6. Manage GDPR Assets
- Ensure that all websites and mailing lists are kept up to date in line with GDPR regulations
7. Handling External Queries
- Dealing with incoming queries from potential customers and 3rd parties
- Ensure that any adverse events are reported within the correct time frame
Essential Skills and abilities
- Excellent organizational/strong project management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise excellent time management skills
- You learn fast and are someone service-minded and pro-active
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of local regulations for Pharma is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, and Veeva Vault is a plus
- A good understanding of purchase order/finance systems/terminology
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
Job Type: Experienced