Perform production line duties required to meet production goals while complying with quality standards and safety requirements. Operate production equipment and complete documentation in accordance with cGMP’s and department SOP’s while monitoring product to ensure quality standards are maintained.
This position is responsible for one or more of the following duties or activities (See individual department areas in this document for specific accountabilities):
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end of each shift.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by working safely and observing all general plant and department safety policies.
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current, revised, and new SOP’s relating to the job and to the department.
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety training.
- Perform tasks in the production / packaging of product to provide on-time delivery to customers.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical, computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Incumbent has full authority to make decisions and/or take action that is required to carry out job duties. Internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, cGMP procedures, general business policies, requirements and objectives. The incumbent must be willing to take temporary assignments as required.
Regulated Responsibilities (including cGMP and EHS)
Incumbent is expected to be fully compliant with all criteria established by governmental agencies, Ministry of Health, and legislative requirements including, but not limited to: the FDA, European Community (EC), ISO 13485 - Medical Devices, European Economic Community Medical Device Directive (MDD), Canadian Medical Device Regulations (CMDR), OSHA, Sarbanes-Oxley, EPA, DOT, EEOC, and ADA.
Incumbent will work to ensure that the company is in compliance with all environmental, health and safety requirements and assure our business practices enhance the welfare of our customers, employees and the community in which we operate
Education and Experience:
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced