- Developing and maintaining close relationships with existing customers as well as acquiring new accounts
- Full commercial responsibility incl. reaching financial targets, growing business opportunities, etc.
- Planning, organizing and implementing field-based training and business development activities for customers
- Consulting your customers in all aspects (patient focus, device usage, marketing) to make their business a success
- Keeping yourself and your customers up to date on product specifics through ongoing training
- Reporting and KPI management within the CRM-system as well as developing and implementing strategies to meet commercial targets
- Cross-functional collaboration with other team members (e.g. Sales, Customer Service) to ensure an optimal one-stop shop experience for your accounts
- Your entrepreneurial mindset extends far beyond just interpreting numbers - your main goal is finding the right tools to make businesses successful!
- You have a proven track record in sales / customer work (medical/clinical background desired but not mandatory) and a clear customer focus
- You woo your customers not only with your service orientation but also with your empathetic and positive personality
- While being a good teamplayer, you are also a "self-starter" and able to work very autonomously thanks to your structured, independent work ethic
- Your solution-orientation and resilience give you the power to keep going, even in difficult situations
- Your communication skills in German are flawless and you speak good English
As an employer we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. This job advertisement is aimed equally at all people, regardless of age, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. For legal reasons we are obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 2,343.00 gross per month . However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced