AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Medical Lead Hematology – Lymphoid Malignancies ( all genders)
You will be responsible for the implementation of the medical strategy (Core Medical Plan) in the designated therapeutic area at the affiliate level by coordinating and executing medical / scientific activities to (i) understand the local external environment and data gaps; (ii) translate insights into strategies and activities and; (iii) ensure the information needs of key stakeholders are fulfilled.
- Leadership and management of the Hematology - Lymphoid Malignancies Medical Team
- Co-create local strategy plans (integrated brand plan, KOL plan, account plan); owner of medical part of brand plan
- Provide scientific input into Marketing strategy and tactics
- Ensure awareness and communication of medical activities to other departments – cross functional collaboration
- Support on-boarding, training, and knowledge transfer within the LOC
- Support of investigator initiated sponsored research (IISRs) according to company procedures; foster the implementation as collaborative research projects
- Develop study outline and protocol for local post-authorization (phase 4) and other RWE studies sponsored by Abbvie; coordinate/oversee study conduct, data analysis and disclosure, reporting/publication
- Liaise with CROs and other vendors for Abbvie-sponsored global studies as appropriate being able to do supervision to fulfil with regulations regarding local studies.
- Support company sponsored trials, e.g. identification and proposal of suitable local sites for participation, facilitate liaison between study management and sites (e.g. investigator/start-up-/initiation meetings) and collaborate with Global Development Operations functions (e.g. LOC Support)
- Lead, organize and support upcoming launches with scientific expertise and a prospective and cross functional mindset including national/regional account-planning, educational interdisciplinary activities and materials
- Build Talent: Ensure high performing motivated team is in place with solution-oriented mind set
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a subject matter expert developing and maintaining integrated partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all MA affiliate activities address local needs and advance the medical/scientific understanding and already has first leadership experience.
- Excellent communication, empathy, and collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Expertise in Hematolo-Oncology, pharmaceutical industry experience
- Strong team spirit and team building skills
- Sound judgement, strong planning skills, applied strategic thinking, and the ability to get things done
- Pro-active, creative, and outcome-oriented mindset
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new conditions
- Solid experience of digital systems
- Fluent in written and verbal business German and English
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. This job advertisement is aimed equally at all people, regardless of age, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out that the minimum salary for this position under the collective agreement is € 2,508.00 gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly higher than the stated minimum salary.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation