Allergan Aesthetics is committed to the ongoing training and development of our customers. To meet the growing needs of our educational programs Allergan Aesthetics is expanding and adding new members to the training team. We are seeking highly talented clinical educators who will contribute to advance the development and success of our programs and strive to make the CoolSculpting® procedure a leader in aesthetics. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch.
The Sr. Training Manager, Clinical Education - Body Contouring will support the development of body contouring training strategies, with main responsibilities of creation of clinical content, clinical messaging, clinical training presentations and treatment protocols for body contouring customers attending CoolSculpting University. In addition, will perform medical assessments, treatments, training, and provide support for all Body Contouring clinical education training initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Act on the strategy set forth by Customer Education leadership to enhance training activities and protocols for body contouring customers attending CoolSculpting University.
• Deliver presentations and hands-on training during training programs as needed.
• Create customized training content as needed to meet the ongoing business need, including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, and training manuals.
• Perform patient recruitment and training treatments at the Allergan Training Centers, which includes, but is not limited to, conducting the informed consent process, assessing, planning, implementing and monitoring individual patient care as needed (may include responding to off-hour patient calls).
• Collaborate with other departments including Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Research and Development to identify training opportunities and deficiencies. Actively research and identify ways to address these needs.
• Promote a safety-conscious work environment and maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Ensures a friendly and orderly environment that fosters clinical education/instruction, in conformance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Certification as a registered nurse (RN) or above by the certifying body.
• Licensed to practice as an RN or above, ideally in California, New Jersey, and/or Texas. If not currently licensed, ability to obtain a license immediately qualifies.
• Minimum of 5-7 years related experience is preferred.
• 2-4 years in a Medical Training role is favorable.
• Strong organizational, scheduling, planning and prioritizing abilities.
• Ability to create and deliver educational presentations to customers, peers, and prospects, with measurable results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Knowledge of FDA and regulatory statutes as applied to Allergan Aesthetics products, with the ability to function in an environment controlled by outside regulatory entities.
• Classroom training experience on procedure training, consultation, business-to business (B2B) and selling skills are desired.
• High degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel up to 70% (Remote) or travel up to 25% (if site based in Pleasanton, CA or New Jersey). Evenings, overnight, weekends, domestic is required.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferred.
• Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan Aesthetics complies.
Language and Verbal Skills:
Individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
Analytical and Reading Skills:
Ability to read, understand and abide by company procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report on findings.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; up to 8 hours per day. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Most work is performed in an office-like setting. The noise level in the environment is usually low to moderate.
Allergan Aesthetics is committed to the health and safety of our employees. We expect that all employees will perform their responsibilities while maintaining a safe, cooperative, and productive work environment, thus ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced