The Senior Product Analyst for AbbVie Care Global OneCRM will be responsible for working on the technology product features, technical user stories, SLC activities, solution architecture, design, and delivery of an integrated, global, CRM solution to meet specific business outcomes in AbbVie’s Global Patient Support Program (PSP) called “AbbVieCare”. The Global OneCRM set of capabilities and services include end to end patient centric journey mapping and features patient enrolment, care pathways, call mgmt. as well as other patient touchpoints by the CRM users (nurses, care coaches, call center agents etc.). The Global OneCRM product is also the epicenter of AbbVie’s global digital PSP ecosystem that comprises of other products and services for both internal and external customers.
This position is responsible for analysis and delivery of a software product from ideation to completion; including securing cross-functional alignment on project scope, user stories and JIRA activities with global design and ability to land the product into countries/markets of needs and choice. The Senior Product Analyst is expected to work effectively across various IT shared services teams, external agencies/vendors, and other Commercial business stakeholders.
- Global perspective:
- Operate with global mindset – ability to understand needs of various AbbVie markets/countries and assist in adoption or adaption of global, standard technology products and services
- Understand country-specific regulations, compliance requirements and tailor technology requirements and services to meet such needs
- Align technology and non-technology stakeholders to software product capabilities.
- Product Delivery:
- Responsible for sprint backlog prioritization.
- Manages product user stories, delivery and communication to Product Owner and Product Manager.
- Active daily participant in iterations and sprints (planning through to showcases) and team retrospective.
- Provide content during analysis for user stories.
- Review user stories and assist with UAT activities.
- Assist in development of story acceptance criteria, fulfilling QA role.
- Assist in decision making (though not required to have technical expertise).
- Ensure the solution solves the business problem or meets the customer needs.
- Backlog management:
- Provide content for feature backlog; build, prune, and maintain team backlog.
- Work with Product Owner to help decide whether a feature gets de-scoped during the sprint process.
- Collaborate with the business sponsor, scrum master and delivery teams on a regular basis to groom the feature backlog.
- Reviews and reprioritizes the team backlog before iteration planning sessions and determines dependencies on other teams.
- Ensures flow of work (at least two iterations’ worth of stories in backlog)
- Continual Improvement:
- Identify ways to improve processes to be lean and efficient while meeting business delivery requirements.
- Identify ways to continually improve on quality standards.
- Identify opportunities to lower operational costs.
- Apply analytical approach to assess product gaps and make data driven decisions
- Author quality product requirement specifications, Test scripts, and other deliverables
- Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge and experience with designing and developing end-user experiences via an omnichannel architecture (include web, mobile, email, SMS etc.)
- Knowledge of industry leading data integration design patterns, platforms, and data exchanges.
- Knowledge of SaaS based platforms such as Salesforce.com and its products (Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud) or similar.
- Thorough understanding of agile and waterfall SLC methodologies and best practices.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Act with urgency and passion. Help others be successful.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience in software product management, business analysis, project/portfolio management, product analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile principles, methodologies, and scrum frameworks
- Understands the global pharmaceutical market including role of providers, patients, payers, distributors, and policy makers as well as knowledge of global regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user’s experience.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Strong analysis and analytical skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to state things simply and persuasively for different audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others both inside and outside of the organization, and to lead without authority.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced