AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Lead Analyst - Information Security Strategy and Intelligence
Lead Analyst, Information Security Strategy and Intelligence
AbbVie is seeking a lead analyst for an exciting opportunity to design and build out a metrics platform for our Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team and assist with developing ISRM strategy. This role will be responsible for working with internal and external business partners to select meaningful metrics and develop reporting on a platform that provides consumable metrics, self-service reporting, and visualizations to reduce risk and drive change within the organization. In addition, this role will work closely with ISRM leadership and cross-functional teams to consolidate data from multiple sources to measure maturity and drive strategy.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and execution of the ISRM metrics program tasked with collecting and presenting the key performance metrics AbbVie leadership needs to monitor to effectively manage risk and drive change.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to define meaningful metrics, identify data sources, ensure consistent data quality, and build dashboards and reports across functions such as vulnerability management, endpoint protection, phishing, etc.
- Support the quarterly business review process bringing relevant cybersecurity performance metrics to internal business teams.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve security performance and risk posture; partner with the appropriate teams to help them understand how the data can drive improvements.
- Maintain a catalog of security data, reports and dashboards that can be tailored for audience (Board, Business Executives, CISO, technical, operational) and frequency to support scheduled and ad-hoc requests.
- Assist with the development of a data-driven ISRM strategy, supporting efforts to assess cybersecurity maturity, incorporate threat intelligence, coordinate with cross-functional teams, and develop content to support evangelizing the strategy within AbbVie.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in information technology, information security, and risk management disciplines.
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant information security or risk management role such as security architecture, engineering, analytics, or governance.
- Working knowledge of typical corporate security teams, their departments, and core services.
- Significant experience collaborating across organizational boundaries and building partnerships across functions.
- Experience using data visualization techniques to clearly communicate information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to tailor communications to various levels of management.
- Experience leading efforts to measure and improve performance and processes.
- Experience with deep diving into data to determine fields and records/activities of value to maximize the efficient and effective use of source data.
- Experience developing dashboards in PowerBI or a similar business intelligence tool.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation