Here’s a unique opportunity to join a new, innovative team that will lead a key initiative to transform AbbVie’s content strategy and increase speed to market. The position is in the US Commercial Business Technology Solutions (BTS) Organization and will be responsible for driving a hybrid Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation as part of a new end-to-end content lifecycle for how we create, manage, and deliver content to Patients and HCPs.
Our team is looking for an Associate Business Systems Consultant that will partner with Commercial Operations, BTS and Agency Partners to support the DAM operating model, taxonomy, and future roadmap in relation to the new content lifecycle. The candidate should be a self-starter who can analyze business processes and needs to drive requirements and design, make recommendations, and manage requests to implement future releases and enhancements. This will also involve documenting requirements and coordinating / performing testing, verification and validation.
The position will require a quick learner. Previous experience with Digital Asset Management solutions (AEM/Assets or Veeva DAM) is a plus.
Business and BTS stakeholders are in Lake County, IL and Madison, NJ which may require some light travel.
- Works directly with business and BTS stakeholders to understand specific processes and business drivers across multiple businesses; defines business requirements and translates to functional requirements for delivery
- Supports the implementation of a hybrid DAM ecosystem, integration strategy, and partners with Commercial Ops team to define roadmap and ensure organization is efficiently uploading and tagging assets based on best practices
- Supports new taxonomies and associated metadata to ensure content is identifiable and accessible
- Works with analytics team to define reporting needs across DAM assets
- Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies across end-to-end content lifecycle to support DAM strategy going forward
- Allies with other BTS functional areas to remain current on project status, and inform management of progress; conversely, keeps BTS managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Supports technology strategies that meet the requirements of the business. Identifies the business benefits of alternative strategies. Ensures compliance between business strategies and technology directions. Prepares testing plans to confirm the requirements and system design are accurate and complete.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed solution to the business needs and the information upon which the business justification and prioritization decisions are made. Also accountable for communicating the business needs and drives to the development groups to assure the implementation phase can fulfill the business needs.
- Owns System Life Cycle documentation as required
- Executes organizational objectives and is accountable for actions and decisions taken.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems (Veeva DAM, Adobe Assets, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Veeva Vault a plus
- Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle
- Track record of successfully working cross-functionally and building relationships
- Exercises latitude in the approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead meetings confidently with Business and BTS stakeholders
- Excellent Analytics Skills
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced