AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Brand Manager, Rheumatology
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
For more information, please visit www.abbvie.co.jp
Summary of Job Description:
Brand manager for Marketing team.
- Develop, implement and manage best-in-class marketing programs to ensure successful market share growth and product sales increase for short-term and long-term.
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs, relevant organizations and other key stakeholders to develop and implement our strategy
- Identify new opportunities and ways to better meet customers’ needs for short-term and long term
- Develop marketing strategy with various stakeholders (in English and Japanese)
- Support senior brand manager for product portfolios and product life cycle plans
- Manage to the promotional budget with the senior brand manager
- Work collaboratively with other functions (medical, sales and other marketing team etc.) within the company to facilitate implementation of commercial and medical programs for the products
- Communicate brand strategy to sales force clearly for flawless implementation
- Participate in global and Japan Asia Pacific regional conferences and congresses.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation