AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
(Senior) Sales Specialist, Immunology
The principle responsibility is to assure consistent sales achievement in assigned territory by providing quality products & service, to develop technical & selling skills to ensure customers’ needs are met, to identify opportunities for business within territory while maintaining existing business.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Develop and execute sales plan once proposed forecast is approved.
• Implement product sales strategies to ensure sales goals and targets are achieved.
• Utilize selling skills to ensure customer needs are met and territory sales targets achieved through regular customer contact.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Collect and feedback market intelligence actively to management team
• Ensure all activities in territory are executed with professionalism and comply with AbbVie standards and Code of Conduct.
• Develop and maintain territory and customer records.
• Attend regular departmental meetings to build in continuous feedback mechanisms
Professional Competencies :
• Understand and adopt product, disease and market knowledge to fulfill customer needs
Understand product positioning and competitiveness, communicate to customer with effects
• Read and analyze the market, competitor information and potentials
• Fair understanding to territory and healthcare system
• Able to sell by utilizing product portfolio and marketing promotions
• Be a professional problem solver
• In Detailing, manage to deliver convincing product knowledge and promotion message by valid customer segmentation
• Able to handle key issues; interact with customer with effective selling skills for mutual solutions
• Adopt Challenger skills to change customer opinions and handle conflicts
• Proactively seeking feedback and react with actions respectively to deliver results
• Build long-term positive customer relationship, adjust methodology according to segmentation
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Manage key stakeholders and opinion leaders with proficient communication skills
• Build efficient information network, foresee opportunities and manage customer status
SFE & Action Plan
• Plan, execute 90-Day territory management plan with flexibility
• Manage territory resources with timely accuracy
• Utilize SFE and other tools to collect customer data and visit records and further analyze it to plan
• Immunology experience is preferred.
• Build strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
• Motivates and can influence others, including those over whom they have no direct authority.
• Strong professional knowledge, selling skills, territory management and execution
• Agility and accountability to successfully manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
• Deal comfortably with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk and make high-quality decisions with less than perfect information.
• Step up and take leadership to own toughest challenges. Raise the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
• Act courageously, say what needs to be said and manage conflict constructively.
• Know the business and anticipates future opportunities. Persistent and resilient when confronted with obstacles – find the way.
• Connect unrelated concepts, generate original or unique ideas. Embrace the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
• Good communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.