- Work in the assigned sales territory to meet or exceed sales targets, expressed in units and value monthly or cumulatively by year-end and keep the management fully informed on market conditions, competitive situations, regulatory changes, and all activities on a timely basis
- Plan and establish the most effective territory call cycle. Plan call objectives before and call analysis after each sales call to improve sales call efficiency.
- Report key competitive activities and customer behavior to improve territory management in a timely manner. Organize and maintain territory records and submit reports to the sales manager on a timely basis.
- Manage expenses to maximize the profitability of the assigned territory.
- Present specialized sales call to customers utilizing professional sales and negotiation skills to ensure the desired goals of calls.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, colleagues, and distributors as appropriate. Develop and maintain product, industrial and competitive knowledge always.
- Fully cooperate with other team members (the sales manager, the product supervisor, and the customer service officer) to improve working efficiency and implement promotional campaign.
- Support overall objectives of the business unit, in addition to individual objectives. Perform special projects on a needed basis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DESCRIBE SCOPE: % of Time or Importance
- To achieve brand goal and sales target. 60%
- Responsible for territory management, including hospital listing, scientific communication, and product listing. 20%
- Be able to consolidate, analyze market information to gain market insights and develop brand plans aligned with corporate strategy to drive growth in sales and market share. 20%
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree holder preferably business or biotechnology related
- Min 3 years of sales experience, with 1-2 years in sales force management, preferable with MNC
- Good analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent interpersonal and people relationship sensitivity
- Attention to details
- Strong in negotiation in handle difficult customers
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Charismatic personality, a salesperson, and a real relationship champion
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Strong presentation & problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing budgets and expenses, and executing marketing plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced