CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic decision partnering for cross functional operation to understand commercial activities and timely communicate business insights to Finance Director /FP&A manager for anticipating quantitative and qualitative market needs and business changes.
- Coordinate monthly actuals reporting, relevant variance analysis, LBE submission, and prepare annual Update/Plan/LRP as required, using TM1, SAP and HFM. Incorporates review changes into Update/Plan/LRP recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Develop Affiliate and Regional PLAN/ LRP/ S&OP presentation, identify key assumption changes by comparing various benchmark, further provide business justification for management review
- Support continuous process improvements to enhance internal controls and ensure business initiatives are in compliance with global policies and local guideline via MAP
- Assist affiliate supply management by working with BUMs to reflect real market and distributor demand into monthly Approved Demand Statement meeting for management review and approval
- Take a lead to drive the simplifications of commercial model to better demonstrate patient uptake in different market segment and price change from external facts
- Be single point of contact to commercial operation by close monitoring Brand P&Ls, maintaining an overview of budget, spending and asset management. Proactively educate Brand Teams about P&L and encourage ownership
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Financial, Accounting, Economic or other related fields
- Minimal 7 years financial analysis working experience in multinational companies (Pharmaceutical work experience is a plus)
- Good understanding of cooperate financial analysis knowledge and experience
- Strong capabilities in financial analysis and management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong coordination with internal and external relevant stakeholders
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing
- High capability of commanding MS application package and generating business material to communicate in an effective manner.
Job Type: Experienced