AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Associate Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Provide strategic decision partnering for cross functional operation to understand commercial activities and timely communicate business insights to Finance Director / FP&A Manager for anticipating quantitative and qualitative market needs and business changes.
- Coordinate monthly actuals reporting, relevant variance analysis, LBE submission, and prepare annual Update/Plan/LRP as required, using TM1, SAP and HFM. Incorporates review changes into Update/Plan/LRP recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Develop Affiliate and Regional PLAN/ LRP/ S&OP presentation, identify key assumption changes by comparing various benchmark, further provide business justification for management review
- Support continuous process improvements to enhance internal controls and ensure business initiatives are in compliance with global policies and local guideline via MAP
- Assist affiliate supply management by working with BUMs to reflect real market and distributor demand into monthly Approved Demand Statement meeting for management review and approval
- Take a lead to drive the simplifications of commercial model to better demonstrate patient uptake in different market segment and price change from external facts
- Be single point of contact to commercial operation by close monitoring Brand P&Ls, maintaining an overview of budget, spending and asset management. Proactively educate Brand Teams about P&L and encourage ownership
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Financial, Accounting, Economic or other related fields
- Minimum 7 years of financial analysis working experience in multinational companies (Pharmaceutical work experience is a plus)
- Good understanding of cooperate financial analysis knowledge and experience
- Strong capabilities in financial analysis and management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong coordination with internal and external relevant stakeholders
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing
- High capability of commanding MS application package and generating business material to communicate in an effective manner
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation