AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
(Associate) Brand Manager, Dermatology
Lead the comprehension of patient experience insights across the Brand and In Field Team and develop the Patient Journey to focus the Brand Team on the delivery of patient-centric strategies including CLM engagement and customization within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions (with Health Care Professional (HCP) and non HCP stakeholders) and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive Close Loop Marketing engagement and customization and to populate Brand Plan Insights Chapter.
• Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity.
• Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
• Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi- stakeholder initiatives in order to meet strategic brand objectives.
• Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned in order to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
• Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
• Monitor brand KPIs, manage budget and brand P&L, track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
• Support the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members.
• Take accountability and responsibility for Brand Team activities and processes.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing
• Relevant experience with proven track record of success in marketing within biotech / pharmaceutical industry
• Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
• Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams
• Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape
• Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge
• Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes
• English language proficiency verbally and in writing
• Specialty Care marketing experience, especially in Rheumatology, Dermatology or biologics will be a plus.
• Demonstrated sales track record of success within biotech / pharmaceutical industry, especially in Rheumatology, Dermatology or Biologics will be a plus.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.