The principal responsibility is to assure consistent sales achievement in assigned territory by providing quality products & service, to develop technical & selling skills to ensure customers’ needs are met, to identify opportunities for business within territory while maintaining existing business.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sales information to Sales Manager each month to support development of proposed forecast.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop and execute sales plan once proposed forecast is approved.
- Implement product sales strategies to ensure sales goals and targets are achieved.
- Utilize selling skills to ensure customer needs are met and territory sales targets achieved through regular customer contact.
- Develop and communicate: daily, weekly & monthly plans and results; cycle goals, sales targets and results to Sales and Marketing Management.
- Communicate market intelligence to Sales and Marketing Management.
- Attend marketing activities, conferences, health talks, exhibitions, booth and trade displays as required.
- Ensure all activities in territory are executed with professionalism and comply with AbbVie standards and Code of Conduct.
- Develop and maintain territory and customer records.
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Professional Knowledge
- Understand and adopt product, disease and market knowledge to fulfill customer needs
- Understand product positioning and competitiveness, communicate to customer with effects
- Read and analyze the market, competitor information and potentials
- Fair understanding to territory and healthcare system
- Able to sell by utilizing product portfolio and marketing promotions
- Be a professional problem solver
- Professional Skills
- In Detailing, manage to deliver convincing product knowledge and promotion message by valid customer segmentation
- Able to handle key issues; interact with customer with effective selling skills for mutual solutions
- Adopt Challenger skills to change customer opinions and handle conflicts
- Proactively seeking feedback and react with actions respectively to deliver results
- Customer Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Build long-term positive customer relationship, adjust methodology according to segmentation
- Manage key stakeholders and opinion leaders with proficient communication skills
- Build efficient information network, foresee opportunities and manage customer status
- SFE & Action Plan
- Plan, execute 90-Day territory management plan with flexibility
- Manage territory resources with timely accuracy
- Utilize SFE and other tools to collect customer data and visit records and further analyze it to plan
- Launch/new product experience listing in self-pay market; related experience in dermatology and/or rheumatology is a plus
- Know the business and anticipates future opportunities. Persistent and resilient when confronted with obstacles – find the way.
- Agility and accountability to successfully manage multiple tasks including digital transformation concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Build strong relationships with peers and cross functionally and with partners outside of team to enable higher performance. Motivates and can influence others, including those over whom they have no direct authority.
- Strong professional knowledge, selling skills, territory management and execution
- Deal comfortably with ambiguity, uncertainty and risk and make high-quality decisions with less than perfect information.
- Step up and take leadership to own toughest challenges. Raise the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Act courageously, say what needs to be said and manage conflict constructively.
- Connect unrelated concepts, generate original or unique ideas. Embrace the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively
Job Type: Experienced