About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Head of In Field Team Effectiveness and Analytics
Design, implement and track In field Team activity and performance, collaborating with sales, marketing, and AMI to drive achievement of strategic plans. Develop required tools to measure and track sales, at both high and granular level, product adoption, Sales Incentive Program management, innovative and customer centric Segmentation and Targeting strategies, Territory design, CRM adoption and business insights through analytics are the critical focus areas for this role. In partnership with Sales Lead, development of Sales Force Effectiveness strategies and enablement of executional excellence in line with brand and key account objectives.
Commercial Business Partners- Analytics/Insights
key duties & responsibilities
Applying In Field Team Effectiveness Expertise
- Deep understanding the In-Field team roles and deliverables, to enable comprehensive knowledge and demonstrate understanding of the aesthetics marketplace (e.g. competitive landscape, treatment trends, marketing) to make recommendations that drive market share
- Think strategically about short- and long-term business objectives, applying expertise to both short- and long-term plans
- Understand and deliver value-adding segmentation, resource allocation and incentives design solutions based on market and brand strategy insights
- Using robust analytics and sales incentive effectiveness health checks, securing business alignment to make changes towards efficient incentive plans
- Drive In-field team activity optimisation by developing sizing and territory deployment options
- Drive differentiated tactics and resource allocation approaches by applying customer segmentation and targeting methodologies
- Identify areas of high performance within the in-field team, and maximise opportunities to replicate across the business
- Development of analytics tools and dashboards to serve the strategic priorities of the business and enable comprehensive understanding and identification of opportunities
- Build a strong SFE and analytics team to drive commercial capability around data-driven insights
Driving In Field Team Effectiveness
- Ensure local IFT effectiveness initiatives align with local strategy and are consistent international or area strategy
- Address local environment strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in the ANZ In-Field team effectiveness strategy, gathering insights from cross functional stakeholders and taking a proactive role in working with the ANZ Commercial leadership team and Sales/Clinical Managers to shape and implement the ANZ strategy
- Proactively working with the ANZ commercial leadership team, making recommendations that help address the actual problems and obstacles limiting performance
- Working with stakeholders to define and refine performance measures that will drive success
- Support the brand planning process to ensure solid local strategy development
- Analyse HCP omnichannel engagement, identifying opportunities for improvement and impact
Securing Stakeholder Commitment
- Collaborate with local, regional, and international teams in similar and other functional areas to help prioritise and resource ANZ In Field Effectiveness objectives
- Ensure that differing stakeholder needs are addressed, to maintain ongoing initiative support
- Translate complex technical information into business-focused language to help other stakeholders understand
Education and Experience
- Tertiary qualification (preferred finance, data and analytics, business)
- Minimum 5 years SFE or similar experience in healthcare or related industries (Sales/In Field Team Effectiveness including Segmentation and Targeting, Sales Incentive programs, Analytics and Territory Design, CRM optimisation)
- People leadership experience is critical
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM processes and tools, preferably Veeva
- Excellent presentation skills with confidence presenting to both large and small groups
- Leadership skills/influence - Demonstrated ability in coaching and developing others
- Professional written communication skills with attention to detail
- Very structured mindset and systematic process management capability
WAYS WE WORK
All for One AbbVie; We weigh all decisions against the common good. We inspire, share and create as a team. We solve problems for all rather than serving our immediate team.
Decide Smart & Sure; We make intelligent decisions to create the best outcomes. We act quickly, embrace experimentation, and learn what does not work and get on to what does.
Agile & Accountable; We streamline and eliminate unnecessary obstacles. We plan but adapt as we go. We delegate and make tough decisions to ensure focus on results, staying keenly aware of the urgency in all we do.
Clear & Courageous; Open, honest, candid dialogue is core to our work and how we act with each other. We share information freely and continuously to find solutions. We admit mistakes. We grow stronger by putting the courage of our conviction to the test.
Make Possibilities Real; We question with endless curiosity. We are never satisfied with good enough—patients depend on us to deliver more. We challenge ourselves to find creative, constructive solutions to turn possibilities into reality.
ANZ Business Excellence Team, including Training and Capabilities
International and Regional Business Excellence
ANZ Allergan Aesthetics Cross Functional Teams - Sales, Marketing, AMI, HR
ANZ Allergan Aesthetics Commercial Leadership Team
Sales and AMI In Field Teams
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation