Fulfilling the role as telephone contact and interface with external & internal (sales teams) customers. Ensuring that all phone, fax and email orders are entered into SAP in accordance with set objectives. Liaising and following-up when appropriate with customers and transport companies, ensuring Allergan service meets customer expectations of prompt delivery times. Ensuring all administration tasks are completed in accordance with KPIs, resulting in excellence in customer satisfaction.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Enquiry Management – Telephone Customer Service
• Fulfill the role of first-line telephone contact and interface with external and internal (sales teams) customers.
• Ensure availability by required times to answer inbound calls promptly and in accordance with Team KPIs.
• Respond in a friendly, professional and customer-focused manner, ensuring First Call Resolution.
• Develop value-adding relationships with key customers.
• Ensure all customer enquiries are acted on appropriately and recorded in the system as required.
• Respond to all customer telephone enquiries on the day of receipt and follow-up where necessary and in a timely
• Advise customers of deals and promotions to optimise Allergan sales as well as encourage customers to sign up to our
online ordering portal Allergan Direct.
• Handle customer complaints and forward to appropriate departments for resolution as required.
Customer Enquiry Management – Email Customer Service
• Ensure all enquiries are actioned within 24 hours of receipt, providing thorough and accurate information.
• Ensure that all written communication is clear and any follow up is performed in a timely manner.
• Process all phone, fax and email orders into SAP and achieve a minimum order entry accuracy rate of 99%.
• Process all daily orders received by 5.00pm.
• Process all returns and credits within 2 days of receipt and liaise with Accounts Receivable as required.
• Liaise with warehouse staff as required
Order Follow up
• Liaise and follow-up when appropriate with transport companies, ensuring Allergan service meets customer
expectations of prompt delivery times.
• Provide proof of deliveries as required to help resolve outstanding accounts and delivery enquiries
• Advise customers of estimated delivery dates of backorders for all email orders. For telephone orders, customers
should be advised of any backorders at the time of order.
Customer Service Representative Page 2
Customer Service Support
• Provide customer service support to internal employees including sales representatives.
• Process Clinical Specialist and Account Manager orders into SAP including samples.
• Act as a conduit to field-based personnel for customer enquiries and requests.
• Communicate with the warehouse and customers where required on issues related to expired stock, including
responsibility for making decisions on approval or rejection of customer credits and escalating to manager where
Administration / Reporting
• Perform other administration tasks as requested. These tasks may include but not be limited to:
• Allergan Direct Online Ordering
• SAP housekeeping of minor updates such as contact phone number, post code, shipping instructions
• Management of Blocked Orders
• Shipment Tracking
• Maintenance of Data Controlled Documents and tracking Excel spreadsheets as required
• Provide support to Snr Customer Excellence Manager.
• Report any adverse event within 24 hours as per Allergan Aesthetics’ (AA) policies and procedures
• Support AA’s Quality Management System and internal auditing processes.
Workplace Health & Safety
• Proactively participate in AA’s WHS programs, adhere to policies & promote a safe work environment at all times.
• Adhere to AA’s internal codes of conduct and compliance processes.