- Works with client management to identify, analyze and translate processes and business workflows into accurate CRM workflows in Veeva CRM / Salesforce.com and other technology solutions/platforms.
- Configures CRM applications (Veeva CRM / Salesforce.com) to meet business needs.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective solution for the systems design.
- Formulates logical statements of business problems and devises, tests and implements efficient, cost effective application program solutions (e.g., codes and/or reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions).
- May give some direction and guidance to other systems analysts/programmers.
- Prepares documentation, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems, utilizing various business, scientific, engineering and mathematical techniques.
- Assist the technical leads in developing implementation plans for agile solutions and application of Dev Ops automation best practices.
- Analyzes existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine operations or to identify difficulties, and revises the logic and procedures involved as necessary.
- Provide end-user support as needed.
- Escalate issues to Sales/Commercial/Medical Operations and IT Management and vendor support as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience; Master's Degree with 4 years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires a broad knowledge of Commercial Sales/Medical functions and systems, and systems and application program development technological alternatives.
- Requires experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques (APEX language, Force.com custom development, SOAP and REST APIs, SOQL, SOSL and creating Visual Force pages as well as Lightning Component development), some management capabilities, strong judgment and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff.
- Prior experience with Veeva CRM is highly preferred.
- Receives general supervision, and is competent to work at the highest level of all technical phases of systems analysis and application program development while working on own most of the time.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced