- Provide oversight to the laboratory calibration and maintenance program, ensuring timely completion of scheduled and demand calibration and maintenance work orders.
- Improve calibration performance through: calibration system enhancements, control of calibration due date delinquencies, control of bad actors, Cal-Alert cycle time, control of status reported instruments, and act as a liaison to Corporate Metrology.
- Coordinate and remediate all nonconformance issues such as, status reports, bad actors, and calibration delinquencies.
- Provide equipment owner support: Advise instrument owners/departments on calibration related issues. Assist in the selection of the appropriate instrument for intended use. Assure that adequate programs exist at the user level to ensure users are properly trained in the use and care of calibrated instruments.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical or scientific discipline.
- CMMS and/or MAXIMO experience a huge plus.
- Applied knowledge of calibration and maintenance program requirements
- Knowledge of cGMP, USP and ICH regulations and standards as they pertain to calibration and metrology.
- Experienced with laboratory equipement maintenance
- Understanding of equipment validation requirements and process.
- Strong organizational, and computer skills required.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced