Investment in your career? We offer that
Opportunity to be part of an award winning team? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
Our employees work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to be part of the team.
We are now recruiting a Supply Chain Planner to join our high performing team at our pharma plant in Manorhamilton Road, Sligo. In this role, you will be critical point of communication between the site and the market, ensuring all customer demand is fully met for new and existing products, through demand management, efficient production planning and inventory management.
Does this sounds interesting to you? then, here's a snapshot of what your day to day could look like:
• Partnering closely with Manufacturing, Quality and Warehouse teams ensuring efficient production planning and inventory management
• Supporting the monthly S&OP process & sales order management.
• Managing relationships with customers with regard to supply and demand.
• Master production scheduling and maintain and manage MPS/MRP process.
• Inventory Management
• Ensuring planning is run according to Class A principles.
• Generating and managing Transition Plans for NPI Process
• Partnering with key stakeholders; vendors, customers and planning centers.
Still interested.... then for this role, you need to have
• A Bachelors Degree or equivalent in an appropriate Technical or Business Discipline. APICS (Desirable)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Planning environment with 3-4 years of Supply Chain experience
• Experience using MRP/ERP systems, especially SAP.
• Understanding of ERP System and Microsoft Office products with proficiency in Excel in particular
• Experience working in Cross Functional Teams and partnering with different functional areas to achieve your goals
So if all this sounds like the career move you have been looking for, then apply today!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced