Want to be recognised as a leader? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are now offering a career development opportunity on a temporary maternity cover basis as Supply Chain Manager in AbbVie Ballytivnan. Reporting to the Supply Chain and Business Systems Manager, in this role you will lead, coach and mentor the Supply Chain team supporting both the biologics and medical deveices business. This is a great development opportunity to build your leadership expertise and be part of the extended leadership team.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Supply Chain Manager would be:
- Coach, lead and mentor the Supply Chain planning and warehouse teams.
- Responsible for all warehouse operations and materials management.
- Support the introduction of new products to the site.
- Support and develop supply chain management improvement initiatives.
- Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Master Production Scheduling and Materials Requirement Planning.
- Collaborate closely with the Purchasing & Supplier Management team to ensure materials are ordered, delivered and available in stock to support production requirements.
- Work closely with Global Trade and Compliance group to ensure import and export activity is conducted in a compliant manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in an appropriate Technical or Business Discipline plus 5 years relevant experience.
- People leadership experience - demonstrated ability to coach and mentor.
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to develop and adapt strategies for changing business environments.
- Drives and promotes a culture of trust and engagement and embraces a culture of High Performing Teams.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities for the business.
So, are you ready to join our leadership team? Apply today!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced