Want to make a global impact? We Offer That
Ready to be recognized as a leader? We Offer That too
Welcome to AbbVie!
AbbVie employees work every single day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
We are currently sourcing a Supply Chain & Business Systems Senior Manager to join our high performing diverse, operations leadership team, reporting to our Site Director, Ballytivnan, Sligo.
In this role, you will lead, coach and mentor your Supply Chain, BTS (Business Technology Solutions), Operational Excellence and PMO (Project Management) team for both the Device and Biologics businesses at AbbVie Ballytivnan. You will direct and manage procurement, planning, warehousing and traffic processes to assure continuous improvement of product quality; develop BTS strategy for both businesses and direct, manage and maintain all site BTS systems while developing and deploying Ballytivnan site OpEx strategy to maintain best in class operational excellence adherence and prioritizing the activity of the PMO organization.
Does this sound like the right role for you? If so, read on.....
Here is a snapshot of your responsibilities:
• Build, develop and mentor a team of diverse professionals within your function
• Partner with the Senior Leadership team to execute on the site and enterprise-wide strategy
• Be an influential leader within the Senior Leadership team, providing guidance and expert advice on key areas of responsibility (Supply Chain, BTS, Ops Ex and PMO)
• Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure product availability, with full alignment to production plan while driving continuous improvements to sustain Operational Excellence and improved financial performance across your teams
• Ensure the development and delivery of the Supply Chain and Business Systems organizational vision and strategic objectives.
• Develop senior level relationships with suppliers to resolve critical issues, deliver cost savings, and implement value-added processes.
• Monitor and achieve optimal inventory turnover consistent with plant efficiencies, customer service and distribution requirements.
• Develop realistic cross functional program implementation plans for the commercialization phase for New Product Introduction with input from R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, and Commercial.
• Develop and deliver site OpEX strategy, ensuring a culture of Innovation and Excellence
• Develop BTS strategy for Ballytivnan site across Devices and Biologics, ensuring the seamless operation of plant BTS systems, compliance with data integrity policies and alignment with corporate strategy.
So, what education & experience do you need to succeed?
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Financial, Engineering or Science Degree with 10 years plus in a Senior Business and Technical Role.
• Specific experience that would help you in this role,
o 5 year + People Management with demonstrated ability to establish and set clear vision and strategy for your team
o 3 - 5 Years in Planning Management, Production/Inventory control management/operational excellence experience
• Experience in engaging, collaborating, and influencing at senior leadership level
• Ability to think outside the box and provide solutions through structured trouble shooting methodologies
• Financial expertise preferred
So, are you ready now to lead this ambitious and diverse team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.