Want to be part of a high performing team? We offer that
Ready to invest in your career? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives around the world. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We now require a Project Lead who is keen to develop their career with us in our Manorhamilton Road site in Sligo. The primary function of the Project Lead is to support the execution of strategic digital projects. The position will also be responsible for discovering new technologies that could provide a return on investment for the organization and taking these from concept to realization. In addition, the position will assist in the development and governance of the site's Project Management Office (PMO).
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Project Lead would be:
- Responsible for coordinating projects - prioritizing, resource modeling and performance updates between the lead and the SLT.
- Remain well informed of new technology available to the industry and how it could be applied.
- Act as a change agent to seamlessly embed new technology/ways of working into the organization.
- Develop a project from a concept and deliver on its benefit whilst effectively managing the timeline, resources and budget.
- Aid in the development and governance of a focused PMO for the site to deliver the site's top priorities on an annual basis.
So, what education & experience do you need?
- Engineering degree or relevant discipline desired.
- Project management course required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
So, are you ready now to be part of this team? Join AbbVie!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced