Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie.
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We now require an experienced Operations Shift Supervisor who is keen to develop their career with us in our Manorhamilton Road site in Sligo. This is a permanent position in a team with an award-winning safety culture, that has supported several successful product launches and audits over the last number of years. In this role, you will lead and facilitate the safe operations of the Drug Product manufacturing team in a pharmaceutical processing facility in line with all safety, regulatory and organisational requirements.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as Operations Shift Supervisor would be:
- Supervision and execution of pharmaceutical processing activities in the DP building and support locations, to meet clearly stated operating objectives.
- Daily reporting on the status of all operations and support activities.
- Team leadership, motivation, and direction to maximise the effectiveness of their manufacturing team.
- Resource planning to ensure the required personnel are available to run manufacturing operations safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for verification and update of manufacturing control system transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Assist in the identification, implementation and execution of key DP and Site Strategies.
So, what Education and Experience do you need for this role?
- A diploma in a relevant science/engineering discipline and/or suitable experience.
- 3 years’ experience of batch processing operations in an FDA/ HPRA regulated industry with detailed knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 years’ experience of operating in a highly automated environment.
- 3 years suitable direct supervisory experience or training.
- Previous experience of supervising a team environment with active participation in proactive improvement programs.
So, are you ready now to be part of this team? Apply today!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced