Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting an IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist to join our site in Manorhamilton Road, Sligo. The IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist is responsible for the provision of technical support for all IT/BTS (Business Technology Solutions) systems, activities, development, and administration of plant IT systems within AbbVie Ireland. This person will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as an IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist would be:
- Lead AbbVie IT manufacturing systems and application projects.
- Ensure system documentation and computerized systems compliance with Data Integrity policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and maintain the AbbVie network infrastructure in association with BTS Infrastructure.
- Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement across the IT department.
- Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
- Support of manufacturing desktop and server applications.
- Training of employees on relevant applications.
- Validation / Qualification of hardware and software as required in AbbVie.
- Implements all relevant IT policies.
- Will be responsible for data backup and administration / maintenance of the plant manufacturing systems.
- Adhere to cyber security procedures and practices for AbbVie.
- Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies.
.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree: Degree level qualification in computer science or equivalent relevant discipline required.
- 2 years plus in IT Manufacturing System / Application Support essential.
- 3 years plus of Relevant IT experience essential.
- ITIL desirable.
- GAMP desirable.
- OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration desirable.
- POMSnet Administration or relevant MES system Administration desirable.
- Project Management desirable.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced