Want to be part of a high performing team? We offer that
Ready to invest in your career? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives around the world. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We now require an ambitious and experienced Control Systems Engineer who is keen to develop their career with us in our Manorhamilton Road site in Sligo.
In your new role, you will:
- Provide technical support and program management to all manufacturing operations and NPI’s throughout the site.
- Provide technical leadership and control of all control system activities in the pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Provide technical support to all control system related issues. Tasks include, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, and documentation control.
- Lead the control system validation activities during project start-up.
- Manage the Life cycle of the on site control systems, to GAMP-4 requirements.
- Project manage the control system elements of continuous improvement projects.
- Work closely with process engineers/ technical support chemists and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
- Project manage and technical development of future integrations of the control systems, with planned MIS and ERP systems.
So, what education & experience do you need?
- Third level qualification in a relevant Technical discipline.
- 3 years experience in process automation, with relevant experience of batch processing and DCS platforms in a GMP environment in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- 3 years experience of the 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for automated systems in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Ideally 3 years plus of Experience of plant start-ups and/or new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities. Must be able to lead these activities in a start-up environment.
So, are you ready now to be part of this team? Join AbbVie!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced