Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are recruiting a BTS Specialist to join our site in Ballytivnan, Sligo. The BTS Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all Operations SAP & POMSnet activities are completed to support Commercial Products and New Product Introductions.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a BTS Specialist would be:
- To ensure all necessary SAP & POMSnet activities are in place to support current commercial production.
- New Product Introduction: support timely introduction of new products by ensuring all Operations SAP & POMSnet activities are implemented and effective.
- Ensure timely updates to PI sheet / POMSnet in line with manufacturing process changes.
- Be the SME for Operations SAP / POMSnet and be audit ready to defend the system during Internal/ External audits.
- Always ensure compliance with all quality procedures and regulations.
- Process Improvements: This position will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Always ensure compliance with all EH&S procedures.
- Liaise with Project Managers to ensure new product introduction projects meet project deadlines and regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.)
- Intimate knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Experience of Planning, Purchasing and Logistics is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills.
- Capability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Initiative and Innovation to generate and implement improvements
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced