As an MES Analyst Intern, you will be involved in driving the data integration for the site Engineering OT system to IT system and create data visualizations for the Engineering users. In this project, you will be working closely with Engineering and Automation to implement Asset Framework for the site OSI PI system.
You will also gain exposure to Manufacturing Execution System (MES) by being part of the team in testing out the new version to support high availability system for Manufacturing use. In addition, you will be part of the team to work on initiatives which will help the site achieve high availability and robust systems for Manufacturing Execution. In this role, you will be exposed to systems' compliance associated activities such as Access Management, Audit Trail Review etc.
- Data Integration from Building Management System (BMS) to OSI PI
- To realize the digital roadmap for the site in connecting the data to AbbVie's manufacturing service bus for analytics
- To enable the site in driving towards energy sustainability through automation and optimization technologies
- To enable information accessiblity for site Utilities / Engineering team with the data available to support business decisions
- Drive project to completion
- Able to understand and articulate the change and work with business and technical teams to integrate data between BMS and OSI PI
- Collect user requirements to develop applicable reporting / dashboards for operational needs
- Create training contents for identified business users
- Complete and/or work with technical team to complete project/change documentation
All applicants if shortlisted are required to complete a written assignment provided by AbbVie prior to the interview.
- Final year student with Bachelor's Degree in Information & Communications Technology (ICT), Engineering or chemical Engineering
- Ability to multitask in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process knowledge in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- High degree of initiative and ownership and ability to work with several different departments in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Internship