- Deliver sales performance and relevant Brand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to meet or exceed district sales plan within expense budgets.
- Optimize resource utilization by leading, developing and coaching Sales Team performance including setting sales targets and incentive schemes, managing Sales Force Management Systems and KPIs in order to continuously improve district sales performance. Ensure regular updates on Sales Team skills in terms of medical, technical and special in-field knowledge areas.
- Professionally mange cross functional cooperation, lead, manage and coordinate effective multidisciplinary In Field Teams (including Key Account Management) and ensure strategic and tactical alignment between In Field and Brand Team activities including timely and qualitative market intelligence information flow between In Field, Brand Teams and Sales Function in order to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Ensure district priorities, activities and engagement plans are aligned with brand strategy and national strategic priorities in order to optimize strategic momentum and drive brand success.
- Monitor and consolidate the outcomes of regional engagement and account plans in order to feed the brand planning process and to anticipate market needs and/or changes.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve key stakeholder needs, expectations and challenges in order to build trusted key stakeholder relationships and to achieve win-win agreements on a continuous basis.
- Influence opinions of key stakeholders assigned by Brand Teams (i.e. high prescribing physicians, wholesalers, etc.) to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Any governmental and/or or legal mandatory certification requirements as by respective country’s laws and/or regulations (if applicable)
- Relevant business experience with proven track record of success within biotech/pharma sales or sales management in at least one therapeutic area
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching cross functionally or functional individuals and teams.
- Knowledge of territory and relationships with key stakeholders already established
- Ability to build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think and plan strategically (work plans, activities, time tables, targeting) and operating with execution excellence
- Operates, leads and facilitates effectively in a matrix organization/environment plus English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries)
- Recognized as talent developer in local biotech/pharma environment preferred
- Marketing and other commercial experiences within biotech/pharma industry preferred
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced