Sales Incentive Plan Design: Work with BP team and cross functional efforts to align the plan design with company strategy and business operation model. Analyze and assess the effectiveness of current SIP, research and benchmark industry practices, seek internal stakeholder feedback and provide design recommendations to senior management that are aligned with corporate guidelines. Support recommendations with relevant evaluation and simulations to enable effective decision-making.
Sales Incentive Plan Administration: Constantly look for ways to improve the administration of the plan. Ensure sales incentive calculation and payout achieving 100% accuracy and timeliness. Ensure all mechanism and safeguards are in place successfully passing internal and external audit.
Sales Incentive Plan Analysis: Conduct sales incentive plan comprehensive tracking and analysis. Review and monitor overall sales performance and sales incentive effectiveness on quarterly basis and respond promptly to ad-hoc requests. Derive key findings and discuss with relevant cross-functional stakeholders. Ensure any emerging issues and opportunity for improvement are raised and followed up appropriately.
Sales Incentive Plan Communication and Engagement: Work with BP team to roll-out SIP with an innovative and effective communication platform to ensure all sales team can understand their respective SIP clearly and be motivated to achieve their goals.
- Industry experiences:
- Min. 5+ years experience and knowledge of sales force effectiveness systems, programs and processes
- Pharma industry experience would be preferred
- Position experiences:
- At least 2+ years of successful experience in sales incentive plan management position.
- Experience developing and implementing conceptual frameworks
- Experience accomplishing results through others and influencing others
- Experience in/knowledge of the China pharmaceutical market
- Strong knowledge and experience in sales analysis and project management.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to influence.
- Management experience preferred (direct reports or cross-functional team)
- Understanding of attributes of other functional areas and impact of relevant decisions
- Language Skills：
- Proficient in verbal and wirtten communication,
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced