About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit https://global.allerganaesthetics.com/. Follow Allergan Aesthetics on LinkedIn.
Mgr, SKM Education
This position will be responsible for SKINMEDICA regional product training strategy implementation, to lead the product education among omni-channels both offline private hospitals & on-line sales touch points (Tmall, wechat etc), by providing the professional skincare knowledge and product usage and benefits to support China SKINMEDICA business growth. This position will also have the business ownership to work closely with sales team to secure the target delivery.
Supervisory responsibility: (if applicable)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Describe scope:
• Make SKINMEDICA region/city level training strategy and annual/monthly plan to strengthen brand’s professional image, and support the sustainable brand business growth
• Generate training contents, including product ingredients, selling point, usage guidance, promotion activities to ensure all parties well understand the brand and the product
• Design the consumer roadmap, and work closely with sales team, to consolidate points of sales needs in terms of displays and visual merchandising and support on the grand launch in hospitals
• Conduct external training programs including:
ü On-site training the nurses and aestheticians in targeted hospitals with full product line
ü Training event covering new customers & new stakeholders
ü Online training courses and Q&A support to working partners including vendors, E-commerce Customer Service, etc
• Internal training programs to SKM sales teams, focusing on brand and product introduction, talking points, selling skills and trade marketing activities applying visual merchandising guidelines, usage of new display elements, etc
• FA sales and new employee on-boarding training with brand and product introduction with key messages
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree, at least 5+ years in training and institution education in professional skincare, pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Dermatology background or knowledge is preferred
- Coaching ability required
Other Professional Skills: Please write in any other professional skills specific to the job, including technical skills.
•Good understanding of professional skincare trends and skincare ingredients
•Good understanding of twisting professional language into different purpose regarding to different audience
•Good knowledge in hospital training & operation, understand how the message can support the sales conversion
•Good understanding on e-learning platform for engagement
•Good communication & negotiation ability, to provide thoughtful & inspiring guidance to cross functions and gain support to fulfill the business needs/target
•Understanding of how to leverage social networking as a communication tool within an e-learning environment
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.