AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Medical Writer, TA Manager
· Prepare high-quality and accurate China specific regulatory and clinical documents in accordance with regulatory requirements based on policies of global R&D and China Development.
· Serve as local coordinator to streamline the communication between China project team and global medical writing team.
· Liaison activities with medical writing vendor regarding preparation of regulatory and clinical documents.
· Take a leading role , including, but not limited to, confirming the scope of the task, confirming templates and specifications, working out and tracking timelines, collecting cross-functional inputs, organizing document reviews and obtaining final approval in preparing assigned China specific CTA- and NDA-related documents (esp., CDE consultation briefing book and slides, justifications, responses to CDE inquires, China-specific Clinical Overview, breakthrough and priority review applications, etc.) in accordance with pharmaceutical regulations, SOPs, manuals, etc.
· Lead or support the preparation of China standalone study relevant clinical documents (Clinical Study Blueprint, protocol, amendment, CSR, etc.) for assigned project.
· Act as local coordinator to streamline the process of collecting the inputs from China project team and to strengthen communication between China project team and global medical writing team during the development of documents (protocol, amendment, CSR, etc.) led by global project medical writer.
· Support the preparation of China only Clinical Evaluation Report (CER) in accordance with medical device regulations, SOPs, manuals, etc.
· Conduct liaison activities with medical writing vendor regarding preparation of regulatory and clinical documents.
· Cooperate with key stakeholders (RA, global medical writer, China project leader, etc.) in the formulation of strategies for preparation of regulatory or clinical documents of the project in charge.
· Build cooperative relationships with stakeholders in Global medical writing team and assigned China project team.
· Ensure that appropriate quality control (QC) checks are performed on medical writing deliverables, as required.
·Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, biology, chemistry, pharmacology or other related academic area or equivalent ability is required. Master’s or PhD/MD degree is preferred.
·At least 5 years’ experience in or equivalent skill for clinical development, regulatory affairs, post-marketing surveillance including at least 2 years’ experience in medical writing. Experience as medical writer in CRO is preferred. For medical writer supporting projects in Allergan Aesthetics, experience in preparing CER, protocol and CSR is a must.
·Ability to communicate clinical data succinctly, clearly, and accurately in writing.
·A good team player and good planner with proactive, accountable, and details-oriented mindset
·Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
·Excellent skill for operating Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat is preferred.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.