About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Manager, Digital Marketing
- Focus on the user experience, design and upgrade the main product features and enhance the back-end support to improve the user experience.
- Data driven, strong analytical skills, and able to provide insight base on the user data, empower business strategy.
- To build a rich view of consumers by integrating all kinds of behavioral data and all available data points.
- Explore new methodologies to evaluate the commercial campaign, to understand how effective the promotional tactics are and implications on investment ranges. Draft clear & executable product requirements document and be able to guide and co-work with teams through the development process.
- Manage agencies to ensure quality and service delivery on time.
- Continuously promote product upgrading and optimization.
- Lead CRM tool training and provide regular updates.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-year or above working experience in product operation management.
- Strong analytical skills, good organizational and communication skills.
- Focus on user experience and fully understand users' needs and behaviors.
- Proactive, logical, strategic and data driven.
- Team player and ability to work well under pressure.
- Preferably experience in data driven platform.
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both verbal and written.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation