- Channel finance management: Cooperate with Trade team to perform distributor agreement review, credit limit proposal review, price discount implementation, manage compensation & credit note as finance gate keeper, to ensure align with company policy, SOP, external legal requirements and industry practice.
- In-depth reporting by department and cost category, variance analysis, trend projection with reference to headcount development
- Backup China consolidation in planning and budgeting processes in alignment with Area guidance
- Backup BU FP&A in monthly reporting and commentary process
Legal Entity Performance Control:
- Oversee value chain design in relation to business model and channel strategy, Identify potential operational risks and propose mitigation measures
- Build and manage legal entity expense control mechanism, incl. cost center structure management, ICB monitoring, expatriate cost, R&D expense management, annual insurance cost, facility cost, headcount report (legal entity HC report), ACA expense management.
- Analyse and monitor DSO (Days Sales Outstanding), DOH (Days of Inventory on Hand) and DPO (Days Payable Outstanding) and liaison with key stakeholders to optimize cash flow
- Follow up financial subsidy and government tax return
- Conduct process reviews to test & validate controls laid down in the finance policies and procedures including documentation requirements with respect to Interactions with Health Care Professional and government officials and other financial areas.
- Assist finance controller to identify process improvement areas based on the reviews & implement changes as identified to enhance controls & compliance.
- Drive satisfactory result of local internal, external audits.
- Implement strategic business initiatives to improve healthy and profitable growth in China
- Coordinate and/or lead entity financial projects, including but not limited to ERP system harmonization, policy and process alignment, KPI report development etc.
- Assess and manage process simplification and optimization to enhance overall operational excellence and control efficiency under the guidance of China financial leadership team
- Consolidate and draft management presentation when required
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics
- Candidates with Big 4 assurance, consulting experience or finance operation/controllership management/FP&A responsibility with sound tracking record are preferred
- Minimum 5 years people leader experience
- Professional accountancy qualifications is a plus
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English language
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong managerial skill, and excellent cross function communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic, problem solving, capable of multi-tasking, collaborative with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Individual must be self-motivated with great follow-up skills and be able to work independently.
Job Type: Experienced