About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Marketing Manager - Facial Aesth
1. Develop and implement marketing strategies for new launch of Juvederm® product line in Korea. Design branding campaign in align with product positioning to doctors, nurses and potential customers.
2. Develop and implement effective marketing mix to maximize ROI.
3. Build up and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders in Korea
4. Lead collaboration efforts with other functions and facial aesthetics marketing managers to align marketing strategy and to carry out execution plans
5. Oversee and partner with consumer marketing manager to develop the consumer engagement plan to enhance the consumer awareness and preference of product differentiation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: DESCRIBE SCOPE: % of Time or Importance
1. Design Juvederm® marketing strategy and execution plans (for Physicians, Nurses and Consumers) and carry out
2. Coordinate the short-term & long-term sales forecast process based on solid market insights and assumptions.
3. Build and maintain relationships with HCPs in order to ensure the value proposition of Juvederm®
4. Develop effective promotional materials for HCPs as well as provide solid product training to sales team to improve promotion effectiveness.
5. Develop the consumer engagement plan to enhance the consumer awareness and preference of product differentiation.
6. Ensure the integrity of Juvederm® marketing activities in accordance with local, regional and corporate compliance policies.
7. Lead collaboration efforts with other functions and facial aesthetics marketing managers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher with more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Prior working experience in high-end consumer marketing & Aesthetics market.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Ability to learn and convey clinical and non-clinical technical information effectively
- Strong team, leadership, planning and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and teaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, to lead and influence key decision makers
- Ability to work within team and independently
- Good English both in oral and writing
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation